The word states:
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ…Ephesians 5:20
Have You given thanks for what you have received today ? Giving Thanks reminds us of all the things that we have. A lot of times we only tend to focus on what we don’t have. We tend to spend time wishing what we would like to have.
Be grateful and always give thanks for all of the blessings that you have received today. You know sometimes we have to give thanks for times that are not to our liking or our understanding. Yes we all go through trials and tribulations and we may not know why at that time.When the storms and trials have passed we then give thanks for those trials. We realize that we had to go through those trials to get to where you are at today.
I believe that giving thanks and being grateful tend to have a positive effect on your health. For me when I am grateful and giving thanks I tend to feel happier and in a much more positive state.
We must remember to give thanks for all things, for every good gift and every perfect gift that we have received has come from God…James 1:17
Well it’s a New Year and I am sure that many resolutions were made. One of the top resolutions made was Debt Reduction.
So here are 3 Debt Reduction Tips that I believe will help You with this resolution:
- Find out exactly where you stand financially. On a sheet of paper write down all of your debts. Include every company and person you owe money to, including car payments, mortgage, personal loans, credit card balances, student loans and any bills that are past due. Then next to each creditor, write down the total amount you owe, the minimum monthly payment, and the interest rate you are being charged. Add up these totals in all but the interest rate column. You will now see the total amount of debt you currently owe, as well as the total minimum monthly payments you’re expected to make. The totals will probably shock you, but it’s an important debt reduction advice because it shows you a realistic picture of how much debt you have.
- The next step is to figure out how much money you have coming in and how much you are spending. Make a list of all of the income you have coming in on a regular basis, as well as any money you could easily get your hands on if you had to (but don’t touch any retirement savings). This gives you a better idea of how much you will be able to apply toward your debt. You also need to write down all of your expenses. Don’t leave anything out. The more honest and accurate you are, the better. Once you see where all the money is going, you can start to see areas where you should be able to cut expenses.
- The final bit of debt reduction advice is to put all of this data together to start reducing your debt. Free up as much money as you can and apply as much of it as you can toward the debt with the smallest balance (while paying the minimum amount on all others). With luck, you may even be able to pay it off right away. Each time you move on to the next debt, rollover the amount you were paying on the previous one. Keep doing this and you will be out of debt faster than you can imagine. Yes you can do this for this is one resolution that you will keep!!!
Happy New Year one and all. Well we made it, yes we were all blessed to see and enjoy a New Year…2016.
This is the time of year when many people have set up new goals and dreams for what they plan to accomplish for this New Year. I believe this is what they call resolutions. Have you written down any new resolutions for this New Year? So what is going to be different for you in this new year? How do you plan on accomplishing your resolutions if you did indeed make any?
Some people have told me about how much weight they plan on losing. Others have stated how much more income that they plan on earning. I wonder why people are so excited at the beginning of the new year and then by the middle of the first month (January) their excitement had fizzled!!!
Well I believe for one thing that when you decide to do and accomplish these resolutions something has got to change. You can’t keep doing the same things and expect to see different results. So what changes are you going to make for this New Year?
Well I am very grateful that I have been blessed to be a part of Master Key Mastermind Alliance. With all of the training and guidance I have received so far from this group I have begun to see a lot of changes in myself. I have learned new ways of marketing my business…http://www.urgood2go2.net
Yes this will be a very Happy New Year for me for I am learning, growing and changing everyday.
I Pray that everyone has a Blessed, Healthy & Prosperous New Year 2016.
Yes, it’s one of my favorite times of the year. It’s that time of the year that we celebrate the birth of Christ. Yes Jesus is the reason for the season. It’s that time of the year that we enjoy celebrating with family and friends. It’s that time of giving and the the receiving of gifts and presents. Lots of people go all out with Christmas lights and such awesome decorations. There are also special days set aside for the lighting of the Christmas tree which many people get together to enjoy this event.
I mostly enjoy the beautiful Christmas music and songs. It’s such a joyous time of the year to be grateful and thankful for all of the many blessings that you have received. Many people go all out and get into a lot of debt to be able to provide gifts for their family and friends. Well that’s not the only way that you can give gifts. You can also give of your time and service to spread that Christmas cheer with those that are less fortunate.
The Spirit of Christmas, which is Peace.
The Gladness of Christmas, which is Hope.
The Heart of Christmas, which is Love.
I would like to wish each and everyone a healthy and blessed…
Here are 3 tips that I believe will help you to relieve stress and will help you maintain a balance to keep your blood pressure down.
- Focus on the solution and not the problem. Replace a negative thought with something positive like a funny moment that happened recently or something that was personally enlightening.
- Change your location, like taking a walk and removing yourself from that stressful atmosphere. Yes a change of scenery usually helps like going to a park with lots of trees and flowers.
- My favorite suggestion is listening to some music. I find some nice soothing music to be so relaxing and it tends to change your state of mind. I pray these 3 tips have helped you to realize that you can control your state of mind and not to fall victim to being stressed.Yes stay around motivated people and think happy thoughts. Don’t let any stressful situations enter your space. You are in full control of your emotions. Laughter is the key, so why not laugh a lot and just keep smiling for then You will become Stress Free!!!